The health and safety of our members and staff is our top priority. We continue to follow NYS
protocols regarding COVID-19 safety. With the updated NYS guidelines, beginning May 19:
• Masks are no longer required for fully-vaccinated people.
• Fully-vaccinated members will be asked to show proof of vaccination (vaccination card or NYS
• Immuno-compromised people should continue to wear a mask.
• Any individual who is not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 must continue to wear a mask at
all times while visiting the Y.
• All members, regardless of vaccination status, will need to answer health screening questions
before entering the Y.
• Members are still asked to maintain a social distance of six feet.
• Members are still asked to clean equipment.
• Members still need to register in advance for group exercise classes, lap swim, and activities
in the gymnasium.
Please consider the health of our members and our community so we may remain open and safe for all.
As new guidelines are issued, we will continue to assess our safety procedures and policies. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 518-848-3447.